Sunday 5 April 2015

UPDATE : DAY 1 DETOX CHALLENGE/TEMPTATIONS






          Yes I’ve made it ! Just had a warm cup of lemon infused water then my chocolate Cambridge shake . Not bad at all. I don’t feel hungry YET! Lol! Do you know i had totally forgotten that today was Easter Sunday! I was just going through my Instagram notifications and i was seeing Easter chocolate bunnies and eggs everywhere *sad face* Before i went to make my shake i had already started smelling this lovely food ! Today my mother decided to make Ogbono Soup with all the meat and Shaki! For those of you that do not know, Ogbono Soup is a Nigerian dish and Shaki is meat that most West Africans as far as i know put in their dishes. Anyway delicious delicious! and it's my favourite Soup!Anyway , I overcame temptation and walked out of the kitchen with just the smell but i am proud of myself! So far so good! Wish me more luck! Bye! 



Talk to you guys later!
https://instagram.com/radiatullah_o/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

AimaNozi Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template