Saturday 4 April 2015

MID MID LIFE CRISIS!!!





  I have been thinking a lot about my life, my personality , where my life is headed and I think I have reached Mid Mid life crisis . I know there is no such thing as mid Mid life crisis but i am 18 . At the peak of "adulthood". According to Google : "Mid life crisis is an emotional crisis of identity and self confidence that can occur in early middle age" That pretty much sums up how I feel right now . I am in the process of finding myself, trying to grow up into the woman I would be proud of in the next 10 years to come . Right now I would explain my whole life as a building construction and right now I  am still trying to build a strong foundation. I am someone that would easily give up when I try to put my mind to something but at this moment in my life, I feel it is time to put a stop to always giving up and finally finish something and be proud of myself! I am currently planning and structuring my life and praying that i achieve all the goals I have set for myself . I will definitely keep you guys updated!!

Hope you have a nice day wherever you are!

Aima xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

AimaNozi Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template