Tuesday 13 October 2015

OOTD OUTFIT POST

 I know i havent been active for a while and i have reasons which i would tell you guys later.However i have decided to start fashion posts . I'll do this once every week and see how it goes from there and hope you enjoy this.                                                                   Also i will post a video on my youtube channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNzwXvpnxVYqBu0ubDmyteg I have never done this and i'm a bit nervous but tell me if you like it and have a nice day.
  I would describe this look as a comfy but chic look. The Black sleevless jacket gives the outfit a formal touch. The blue trousers  and the red shoes add colour to the outfit .I love stripes and it goes well with the jacket and compliments it. I feel you could wear this outfit any time of the day and at night you could dress it up with a pair of nice heels although i don't wear heels but if you are comfortable in them , then go ahead.











Sleevless Coat:Newlook
Trousers:Forever 21
Shoes:Asos
Lipstick:Bourjois in Velvet
Bag:Versace Jeans

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

AimaNozi Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template