Saturday 4 April 2015

LOOSING WEIGHT FOR ME OR FOR THEM !?





  Okay this is a real problem for me . When it comes to my weight and health , i have tried and failed so many times over and over again that sometimes i think my parents are even tired of me . I feel the reason i have failed so many times and always find myself putting on  the weight i have lost is because i always want to loose weight for everyone except myself and for every reason except my own personal reason . Dont get me wrong. I am not saying that i do not want to do it for me but i keep on putting other people's opinion on why i should loose weight but mine . I think i am going to stop listening to what everyone has to say and do this for myself . I hope this is helpful for anyone wanting to loose weight , get healthier or change their lifestyle . Remember do it for you . Stop listening to everyone else .

Have a lovely day !!


Aima xxx
http://higherperspective.com/2015/01/5-lose-weight-tips.html

https://instagram.com/radiatullah_o/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

AimaNozi Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template