Tuesday 28 April 2015

A Brighter Tomorrow




At this moment in my life , I can finally say that I am happy . I am happy with myself . I am happy that i have the greatest friends in the world that love me no matter what . I have finally decided to stop complaining about minor situations that I may have and that truly does not stop my world from moving on. I have learnt to thank God in every situation. Sometimes we take a little problem and put it on a pedestal but we forget those who have the worst problems and who are in the worst situations . Situations where there seems to be no hope and yet they keep on believing and smiling . We complain if we don’t get a certain type of food that we like but we forget that there are people who do not have a choice ,who do not have any food to choose from . We are upset about our physical appearance but yet we are comfortable . There are human beings out there that would give anything to be in your situation no matter how little you think you have . We should learn to embrace our souls. Look into each other’s souls and love that person genuinely . After all from dust we came and to dust we shall return. At the end of the day when we leave this earth , we shall be remembered for our spirits and not our bodies . Our bodies will decay and that shows that it is not eternal but our spirits live on forever. Look forward and see that there is light and follow that light and reach for your dreams . In every situation you find yourself in , Praise Almighty God for he knows what is best .


Have a wonderful day guys !

Image by Ryan McGuire 

1 comments:

 

AimaNozi Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template