Saturday 4 April 2015

3 DAY DETOX CHALLENGE!!





Hello Again! If you have been reading my recent Blog posts , you will know am all about this Healthy new me thing and in the process of  Re    constructing My life . Anyway let's get to business! 
I am currently on Easter Holliday and I planned to face this Cambridge diet because its easier for me to do it when I am at home but I have not been able to keep to it . its the 4th of April now and I have till the 19th to go back to school. I want to first start a detox with lemon infused water, my all time favourite Boo tea and to kick start the Cambridge diet , I want to start on sole source for 1 week . The sole source is when you take 4 Cambridge diet products and 2 litres of water a day. Normally I would be on step 2 where you take 3 Cambridge products and very little protein and 2 to 3 litres of water a day but because i want to reach ketosis fast, I want to start with Sole source and i think it will be a good idea to keep a diary during this process and tell you guys how each day is going for me. I started half way today because i had already had noodles this morning but I am just going to take lemon infused water throughout today and green tea and also boo tea so it can help flush out all the toxins in my body. For those of you that do not know what ketosis means, I will explain that and the whole concept of the Cambridge diet in another Blog post . Wish me good luck!!



Have a nice day !

Aima xxx



http://www.yourweightlossaid.com/slimming-drinks/
http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/food-network-kitchens/lemon-infused-water.html
http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2014/02/04/cambridge-diet-weightloss_n_3865898.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

AimaNozi Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template