Saturday 18 April 2015

PLUS SIZE TAG!



https://www.pinterest.com/tatiregis/gorditas/


Since i'm in the spirit of tags, i thought why not do a plus size tag ! I got the questions fromhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bvc0KukECTA

Enjoy!

1. What do you classify yourself as: (example) Curvy; Fat; Thick; Plus size; Heavy; ? PHAT (Pretty Hot and Tempting)

I Classify myself as Fat.


2. What is your Body shape: (example) Hourglass; Spoon; Rectangle; Triangle; Pear; Apple: Carries most of her weight in her belly, smaller hips, relatively larger waist.
Pear: Carries most weight in hips, thighs, and buddox; generally smaller upper body.
Triangle: Bust larger than hips and waist
Rectangle: About equal bust, waist, hips.

Apple

3. Are you comfortable /happy at your current size? What is your (positive) as a plus size person? 
 If you have been keeping up with my blog posts, I have recently been emotionally up and down about this issue but now I can tell you that I am happy with my size but I am not comfortable . Yes I am confident and happy but I want to loose weight so I can be healthier .

4. What is a Fat thing that you do and think is funny? Example (breathe heavy or sweat profusely)
Lol this is funny ! Okay I always tell people that I have an early syndrome or something but the truth is that I go early to places so I can walk at my pace and not have to run !hehehe

5. What is your Plussize pet peeve?
 Hmm I dislike it when someone who is plus size would automatically say they are thick . I mean if you are fat , say you are fat , thick , say you are thick but do not say you are thick when you are clearly not just because you want to avoid the word FAT!

6. Heels or Flats?

Flats all day!

7. when it comes to dating what do you prefer- A Chubby , Fit, or Slim guy/girl? 

Any guy that makes me feel good . But I am mostly attracted to tall guys(we’re talking 6 foot and above) , slim guys (  I have to balance the equation)


8. Favorite Food?
I have none


9. Name one flaw?
My flaw is my tummy and my arms ! OMG I have big arms and I have more than a muffin top ! It’s huge !


10. Favorite item of clothing?
I love leggings! They’re so comfy!

11. Swimsuit-One piece or 2 piece? 
Never tried a swimsuit but I will one day and I think I’ll prefer a one piece

12. How do you feel about the plus size community? Is it accepting? 
I feel like the plus size community has definitely grown over the years in the sense that plus size people are more accepted and brands are making more plus size clothes  but it’s still a working progress and I know that it will get there some day .

13. Name one plus size celebrity
Raven Goodwin ! I love her . If you do not know her , she’s in Being Mary Jane

14. Favorite place to shop
Asos and Boo Hoo

15. Give a Plus Size tip.
I’ll say try to be confident and love yourself  .
16. Name one embarrassing fashion moment you've had. 
I don't think i have had any 

17. What's one fashion risk you're taking this season?
I wanna do crop tops and high waisted jeans or high waist skirts
18. What's the craziest thing someone's ever said to you on a date about plus size women?
“You know your’e beautiful , for a bigger girl” For goodness sake stop labelling people! If I am beautiful , say it , don’t give conditions !
19. What inspires your style?
Still looking for that inspiration but someone that really inspires me is the natural fashionista thenaturalfashionista.com

20. What quote motivates you?
“Beauty is in the eye of the beholder”



2 comments:

  1. Haha...true though! There's a difference between thick and fat!!
    http://hadedeevahlifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 

AimaNozi Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template