Thursday 23 July 2015

BACK!/UPDATE ON YOUTUBE CHANNEL/VLOGGING

My People! I am sooooooooooooo sorry for this disappearing act i just pulled. I haven’t been up to date with blogging and vlogging and i can say its mostly my fault. The blogging part, i actually do not know if there is anything like a bloggers block but i think there is something like a writers block ... oh well i had a bloggers block ! i seriously did not know what to write. I reached a stall. Like you know when you go on a diet and you start to loose weight and you reach a stall where you just stop. Well that’s kind of what happened to me and also most of the ideas i have , i feel they will be better on my YouTube channel which i hope you guys have checked out and if you have not , i will leave the link . So guys I know I might not be that big of a blogger to do a Q&A but if you have any questions or if you have any topic at all that you will like me to talk about either on my blog or my YouTube channel, please email me or comment or send me a message on any of my social media accounts .
Have a lovely day

Aima xxx


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

AimaNozi Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template