Sunday 5 April 2015

OKAY I FINALLY FINALLY BROKE!






        I could not just keep to it today! Even after i moved to step 2 on the cambridge diet . TEMPTATION! I had 2 packets of plantain chips and a can of Pepsi Max! I feel dissapointed but at the same time happy i didnt have any major bad food like pizza or chocolate or something! Oh well tomorrow is going to be a better day ! I'll keep you posted ! Am Human! Lol ! Hope you guys are having a fantastic day!

https://instagram.com/radiatullah_o/

2 comments:

  1. haha...I know that feeling too well. At least you're still willing to continue. Keep it up x
    hadedeevahlifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ! Atleast someone understands me ! i love your blog !just checked it out

      Delete

 

AimaNozi Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template