Wednesday 15 April 2015

One man's Food , another man's Poison.

I like tall guys . I like skinny girls . I like chicken . I hate killing animals . I prefer bigger girls . I hate fat girls . How would someone like her !? She isn't pretty. I think she's perfect . He's too fine for her . I am happy with her . I like . I hate . I prefer . I rather not . I want . I don't want . I like to drink . It's against my religion . I believe in God . I think there isn't a God .i believe in protecting the environment . I don't care about the environment. I can't date a guy that's 5"6 and below . I like guys that are not as tall , I think they're cute .                                                       One man's food is another man's poison . Every one is different and we all like different things and though some people may not agree with our opinions . We just have to try to understand everyone and try not to judge them. Everyone is unique in their own way . 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

AimaNozi Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template