Tuesday 10 November 2015

STRESS :THE ORDER OF MY LIFE....



Hey guys! I know I have been a very bad blogger .The worst I think but honestly I have been stressed emotionally,physically,psychologically and  all that .                                                     I recently started university and I am trying to juggle uni life, my social life, health , school and also some major things have been happening in my life and yes they have really affected my emotional wellbeing but they have also inspired me to blog and I’ll be blogging about all my emotional bla di bla because honestly it makes me feel better . I hardly ever ttalk to people about my feelings because honestly I don’t know how to verbally explain it but when it comes to writing , I can express myself more . Anyway back to the topic , STRESS!   I am literally dying . But I’ll say I put some of this stress on myself because I procrastinate a lot and when it comes to school work, it doesn’t help a lot .Right now , I have about 7 assignments to start working on 3 I should have done weeks ago but I have been lazy , sick emotionally and physically and all that . Also I want to work on my blog more and I am trying to keep up with my YouTube channel . To be honest , I’m going crazy but I’m trying to calm down . Please how do you guys dal with stress!? Any tips ?
Comment ! tell me ! lets help eachother . Guys also help me with ideas to blog about . I’m also stressing out in that department . Any questions you want to ask?
Have a nice stress free day

Aima xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

AimaNozi Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template