Monday 13 April 2015

Meet up and coming blogger Chineze Okafor





Hello every one and welcome to my Blog .Today I will be interviewing a very talented up and coming blogger Chineze Okafor .

1.    So Chineze tell me what inspired you to join the blogging world ?
A very close friend suggested it to me.
2.    Do you have any favorite bloggers you look up to ?
Although my blog isn't about fashion, I love Ria Michelle. She's such an amazing fashion blogger. 
3.    Now that you have finally started your blog , do you have a particular audience you are targeting ?
None in particular but I believe my generation has so much more to offer so I'd really liked my blog to in some way inspire them. 
4.    Tell me a little bit about your background.
I'm 19, I grew up in Nigeria but I moved to South Africa when I was 8. Then I moved back to Nigeria when I was 14 and now I'm in the U.S. I have 3 siblings, I'm the first girl and the second child. 
5.    Do you have plans of starting a vlog on YouTube soon ?
Yes, I've wanted to vlog for years so I'm hoping to start one this summer.
6.    If you do start vloging , would you still continue with your blog and how are you going to balance the two ?
Yes I will, I haven't gotten there yet but I think the best way would be to have a timetable for my vlog. As for my blog, I've only published one post but so far my writing is very spontaneous.
7.    Okay this is out of the way but, if you were stranded on an island, and you were only allowed to take three makeup items with you , what would you take with you ?
Haha, I would take my brow pencil, a Chapstick and maybe eyeliner.
8.    If you were to describe yourself in one word, what word will you use?
"Introvert"
9.    If you could wear an outfit everyday, what outfit would you wear?
Jeans and a black top that doesn't fit too tightly.
10. What is your favorite food to eat?
Does frozen yogurt count? Haha 
11. Your worst fear?
Forgetting myself.
12. If you could give advice to the younger Chineze, what advice would you give to her?
Lol DONT DATE ANYONE! At least till you're 18.
13. What career are you pursuing?
I'm studying Cyber Security but I'm not 100% sure exactly what part it if like to go into yet.
14. You are alone on a Sunday, take us through your day. What would you do?
Go to church, cook, read a novel and probably watch some tv.
15. Is there anyone special?
Lol nope.
16. What is your taste in guys?
Wow, umm, I don't have a "taste" but I like smart guys, people with an opinion.
17. If you could eat one dish everyday, what would you eat?
Fried Rice haha
18.  What kind of blogger do you consider yourself as?
Funny enough I don't know how to put it in words, I'm just someone who has a lot of opinions about a lot of things and blogging is a way for me to express them. That's why I call my blog "SheExpressed"
19. What advice would you give other up and coming bloggers and also people who want to start blogging?
I don't know if I'm qualified to advice anyone yet but I'd say just go ahead and do it. Never doubt or overthink, just do it.
20. What are your plans for the future?
I want to graduate, settle down with a great job, and get married haha. I'd also like to continue my blog and vlog of time permits me.

Thank you so much. I hope to see more of you in the future. 
Thank you!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

AimaNozi Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template