Monday 20 April 2015

I am....


A girl is locked deep down in my soul. She is very different. She is unlike me . Sometimes little pieces of her come out of her hiding place. She is not afraid of anything. She is brave and beautiful. She is the perfect everything . I am scared to let her go free especially when we are surrounded, I tell her “no , stay in until later” but sometimes she overpowers me . I am the keeper of her jail and no matter how strong she thinks she is , I have the keys to her soul . When we are alone, she comes out to play . I like it when we play . We can finally be ourselves. Free to do as we please and we escape society’s pejorative eyes.We go out and we play . She is liked by many but known by none . She is me . I am her . We are us.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

AimaNozi Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template