Wednesday 22 April 2015

OZ Naturals' Super Youth Eye Gel Review!!!




  This company sent me their eye gel to review .According to the packet , the ingredients are organic Aloe, Matrixyl 3000 , palmitoyi , stem cells and etc . Also , it is made in the USA and is 75% organic .according to the packet , it also says it eliminates Dark circles and Puffiness and soothes and softens the Eye Area  and it will produce Dramatically Radiant and youthful Eyes . I have been using this product for a while now although not everyday because to be honest i forget sometimes . I naturally have dark circles around my eyes. I can't really tell if they have reduced or as it says if the dark circles have been eliminated but one thing i have noticed while using this product is that it makes my eyes look mire vibrant esoecially when i have not had enough sleep and my eyes are puffy , instead of using a concealer , i just put this on and it reduces the puffiness . If you are interested in this product , the link is below:

http://www.oznaturals.com/

2 comments:

 

AimaNozi Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template