Sunday 5 April 2015

DAY 1!




   Took this picture from Snaapchat !




   Good Morning World!!                                                                                                                         It's 10:29 am here and I just woke up . You know that feeling when because you have something to do the next day or something you're starting , you almost dream of it . That's what happened . I dreamt of Cambridge shakes all flying over my head and lemon infused water ! Lol ! Anyway so I'll soon get ready and go and have my first shake but I think I am going to have lemon infused water first just to set my tummy right and then follow with a bottle of water and a shake . I will keep you updated ! I can do this !!🙌🙌

https://instagram.com/radiatullah_o/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

AimaNozi Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template