Sunday 8 March 2015

VALUE YOUR CULTURE !

   Now this is very important to me ! I did not get so much of it when i was going to school in Nigeria but when i came to England to school, i started to notice it . This really pisses me off . The thing people need to understand is that no matter what home is home . Even if you want to be up to date with the latest things but you need to value your culture and most importantly know where you come from and never forget that . For example people who will leave their country and travel to a foreign country and start to put on an accent. I find it really irritating when i see people who easily forget where they come from . It doesnt matter where you are brought up or where you were born . You just always have to remember home. Have a wonderful day guys ! and am so sorry for not posting for a long time . I  have been busy . Bye! Take care

Aima xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

AimaNozi Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template