Monday 16 February 2015

IT'S A PROTECTION NOT A COVER !

 Hello again..
  I just had my hair braided into marley twists today . As the lady was braiding my hair i randomly began to think about braids and weave . I noticed that most people including me use extensions as a cover and not a protection . What i mean is that the main purpose of having extensions in, is to protect your real hair and how you can do that is by frequently oiling your scalp when you have extensions in and also by moisturizing your extensions until where your real  hair stops and if you can wash the extensions you have in , then do so rather than making your real hair suffer so that when you take out your extensions , your real hair starts to shed . I am going to make a concious effort to start taking care of my real hair when i have extensions in and you should too .

Aima
Lots of love xxx

1 comments:

 

AimaNozi Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template