Sunday 15 February 2015

SURVIVAL PACKAGE :AFRICAN HOUSEHOLD !


 Tips to surviving in an African Household.

 I was sitting on my sofa watching tv and my father had just finished having his meal . Unfortunately he had gotten up by himself to take the dish to the kitchen . That was my mistake !The eye my mother gave me ! it did not take me one second for my body to move without my brain telling me to do so . I quickly ran to the kitchen and collected the dirty plate from my father. As i was washing the dish, my mind started to ponder and i just started to wonder how i had survived for almost 18 years of my life in an African household. Not saying anything is wrong with African Households. African Households are great but lets just say you might need a few survival tips :


  1. Never Talk back to your African parent/parents!!
  2. When you are asked a question by your African parent/parents always reply !
  3. Dont even dare looking at their face/faces when they're scolding you!
  4. Never walk out on them!
  5. You should not be asked to clear the table or to wash the dishes!
  6. Never answer by just saying "yes" when you are being called !
  7. Never Greet them by just saying " good morning/ good afternoon" There has to be a title ! " Good morning Daddy/sir/Dad "
  8. Obey before Complain!
  9. Dont Complain at all!
Lol these are my survival tips . If you are African , you can relate and also if you are not African , hope you can still enjoy 

Aima 
Lots of love xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

AimaNozi Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template