Sunday 8 March 2015

FUTURE PLANS

 Right now i am at the point in my life where i am expected to think about the future . have a detailed layout of my future plans . where i am going to be , what i am going to do , at what specific time , bla bla bla ! well all this is nonsense !Today i was talking to my best friend . We were talking about the future ! you know we are almost done with our IB ( for those of you that do not know what IB is , its called International Bacalaureate. I will put up a post all about it soon) Anyway as i was saying , so we are going to be almost done , university is on some people's minds , work , gap year ,.... All sorts of things . Now , my best friend is not a plan your whole future kind of person. She's more of a just go with the flow kind of person unlike me . Well that was before making this post! What i have come to realise is that instead of me stressing about tomorrow , like i know what i'm going to eat tomorrow? Lol!! , why not just enoy and cherish today . My new motto from now on is to live for today! and i think you should too! Have a lovely day wherever you are , whatever time zone you are in!

Aima xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

AimaNozi Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template