Tuesday 17 February 2015

PRE BIRTHDAY HAUL!! FT DRUGSTORE HAUL

   Okay today i went to westfield shopping mall in stratford London .

 In this picture above , are all the things i bought .
I bought two of these simple cleansers from superdrug and guess what ! They were on sale ! each for £0.95!


 Next i got this light pro long wear pink Lipstick from mac and it was £18.00. I think this will definately become one of my everyday lipsticks and i love the colour so much . I feel it goes with almost any kind of make up look.
Next i got this prep
+prime makeup fixant from Mac snd it was £15.50. I got this because i have always wanted a make up fixing spray and i want to try mac and see how it works . I'll be updating you on how it works and if i like it and if i would recommend it soon . Although , i have to figure out how to use it first...
 Next i got two simple cleansing wipes from superdrug and both of them were £2.50. I have never tried simple products before and i'll be posting my reviews soon !
Next i got this sleek swede effect dark foundation powder from super drug and it was £6.99. I have not tried sleek foundation also so i would be posting my reviews soon .





















 Next i got this B. brilliant red rich Lipgloss from superdrug and it was £4.99. I think i can wear this lipgloss on a day to day basis as it is not to bright or showy .

 Next i got this B defined Eyebrow kit in dark from superdrug and it was £4.49  . I am really looking foward to using this product and i will definately post a review soon!

  I also got this B even foundation cream in 80 C from superdrug and
this was £9.99 . I am looking foward to using this product
because i have never tried or even seen it before so
expect a review soon .

  I bought this MUA pro base fixing mist  from superdrug and it was £5. I wanted to try another brand apart from mac and compare so i can see which is better for my skin and which works best .
 i got this nivea lip balm in melon from superdrug and it was £2.49. I tried the tester in the store an di really liked how it felt on my lips . very soft and i liked the smell too . so fruity . I recommend this for an everyday use .

Next i got this technic fruity roll lipgloss from
Beauty base for £0.99 and i can't wait to try it !








 I got this collection sheer loose powder from superdrug for £2.99 and i can't wait to try this product because i have always wanted to get it.


Next i got this Fantasy Britney Spears Perfume from Beauty Base for £20 and i absolutely love it  because i have used it on many occasions and i love the smell. Very flowery and sweet . Not too strong . Ideal for an everyday use . I recommend you try this !
Next i got was this B prepared primer from superdrug for £7.99 and i can't wait to try this























 Next i got two L.A color nail polishes from Beauty Base
One in red and the other one is transparent . Got them both
for £0.99


Finally , i got this dark pink L.A colour Lipstick from Beauty Base for £0.99 and i can't wait to use it. So, that is it ! The end of my Haul . Hope you enjoyed reading

Aima
Lots of love xxx

So sorry for that large picture after the eyebrow kit . I can't figure out how to fix it yet but i will hopefully xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

AimaNozi Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template