Tuesday 17 February 2015

OOTD FEATURING A PRE BIRTHDAY GIFT



I think that Black will always remain the new black! Today i decided to go all black from head to toe . Cardigan - Primark
Black shirt - Primark
Black leggings - Primark
shoes - i think Clarks
Sun Glass - Mama's Wardrobe
Bag: Gift from Aunty .

      I love love love this outfit . I think its a classy / not too much effort/casual look . I love thos sun glasses from my mummy , Yes they keep the sun away but i feel they go well with this outfit . My fendi Bag . I love this bag so much and it's the first time i'm carrying it today . Has so much space . Three huge compartments all with mini compartments and you'll love it if you are like me . I love to carry everything in my handbag !
Aima
Lots of Love xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

AimaNozi Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template