Sunday 15 February 2015



Summer Faves!!

Summer is on it's way! so i decided to share some of my summer faves. In the first picture , i Love that top because i feel its a kind of top that you can dress down or dress up. I think its very good for the summer because it has a netty material that allows the sweet summer breeze to cool you . Its ideal for just chilling at home if you pair it with some nice jeans shorts or a pair of leggings and also if you're thinking of stepping out , you could pair it with a nice pair or black or blue jeans and some nice shoes and youre good to go . I bought it last summer. I really can not remember the actual price but i remember i got it from Primark and i think it was not up to £10 so i think its affordable .




   The next item is my all time favourite Dungaree . I got this also from Primark . I think it was about £6 and i looove it !! I also feel you can dress this up or down . you could pair it wth a plain tee and a nice pair of shoes and you can also pair it with a nice shirt and add some jewelries to dazzle things up and you are good to go. Really ideal for the summer especially those days you feel " I want to wear shorts.... but not just shorts " Hey! with this , you have a little but more than shorts !! 

 Hope you like them xx
Aima 
Lots of love xx
Follow me on:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

AimaNozi Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template