Sunday 22 March 2015

ONE SIDED RELATIONSHIPS........






Relationships: It does not have to be romantic in any way . It can be friendship also and in this case it is friendship .The various Friendships I have had have thought me not to rely on anyone for happiness. Recently I just realised that I have been involved in a one sided relationship and I am still involved. What i mean is that i put in like 500% and this person does not reciprocate. I am the kind of person that does not let in people easily because I find it hard to trust people but the thing is when I do let someone in and ultimately trust that person with all my heart, I get so emotionally attached and that person becomes a sister/brother to me . I am also someone that will go out of my way to please friends not to talk of someone I call my best friend. I can literally  do anything for this person. I will donate my organ to this person if the person is sick, I will try my best to make this person happy just because I truly love this person. When I see the person sad i feel it. I become sad. Sometimes when i see this person cry, my eyes start to water. I know people are individuals. Yes i get that everyone needs their personal space. I need mine too but when you shut me out completely for no reason at all at least that’s what i know because you have not told me anything then that hurts a lot. I took it upon myself to support you  no matter the condition . All your dreams, i have supported . The times when you have annoyed me , i have ignored . And yet sometimes when i try to tell you about what interests me , you reply by saying "OK" Wow . The thing is that even if you are not talking to me or acting like I’m annoying you every time i talk to you or like there is this awkward silence when we talk, you know what ? It’s okay . You are still my sister. I'm just a little bit hurt but I’ll be fine . 
 Guys be careful of this kind of situation . If you and your friend have problems , communicate with each other ! After all , you cant read the other persons mind . 

Have a lovely day !
Aima xxx


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

AimaNozi Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template